MSP achieves growth from selling Barracuda security solutions to SMBs — and competitors
Natrix Technologies got its start in 1998 as a systems integrator selling, implementing and supporting servers, switches, and routers. The company evolved into a managed services provider (MSP) in 2009 and today holds certifications with Barracuda, Microsoft, and Cisco. The MSP is involved in the installation and configuration of IT, IP telephony, and quality management. Eric Rivest joined Natrix in 2005 and serves as the company’s VP, which entails coordinating sales, developing new business, and managing vendor relationships.
- Despite being some of cybercriminals’ primary targets, many of Natrix’s SMB customers can’t afford traditional enterprise-level security solutions.
- Natrix utilizes a variety of Barracuda MSP security solutions in its offering, including Barracuda RMM, Barracuda Essentials for email security, Web Application Security, Sentinel for AI-powered protection from cyberattacks, and PhishLine for email security awareness training for end-users.
- Set to reach 25 percent growth this year, despite separating from with its three largest break-fix customers
- Projecting additional growth through a new backup and disaster recovery (BDR) offering
- Picking up new security business from an unlikely source — its competitors
Barracuda Sentinel and PhishLine bundle proves value to MSP's customers
Customers really see the value of adding Sentinel and PhishLine to their bundle after they’ve experienced a spear-phishing attack or an employee clicks on an email link and unleashes a malicious program.”
Eric Rivest, VP, Natrix Technologies