Integrated Enterprise Solutions
MSP speeds transition to managed security services with Barracuda RMM
About Integrated Enterprise Solutions
Integrated Enterprise Solutions, Inc. (IES) provides IT and security services to a client base in New York’s Hudson Valley. Co-Founder and CTO Eric D. Gorman leads a team of ten, and they serve small and medium businesses (SMB) in accounting, finance, non-profit, and manufacturing industries. Their clients have diverse needs, limited IT resources, and, often, small budgets.
- IES needed a solution that could help them scale their managed security offerings to a level and price that made sense for their smaller customers.
- Remote monitoring, management, and support capabilities
- Built-in Site Security Assessment to identify and address vulnerabilities, while uncovering sales opportunities
- Service plans for individual customer’s needs
- Advanced antivirus
IES switched to Barracuda RMM to utilize many features that highlight security and value to their customers, including:
- A 20 percent increase in productivity and efficiency
- Smoother integration with their PSA tool
- The ability to transition more SMB clients to managed security services
- Stronger client relationships that led to referrals and new accounts
With Barracuda RMM, IES gained:
Barracuda RMM's security-centric capabilities generate new business opportunities
We recently upgraded one of our non-profit clients to Barracuda RMM to prevent ransomware attacks. After this, the client hired us to provide security training to their employees and this led to landing two new accounts from their word-of-mouth referrals. Barracuda RMM is the solution that will help us transition more of our SMB clients to a managed security approach and meet their security needs."
Eric D. Gorman, Founder and CTO, Integrated Enterprise Solutions