Golden West Technologies
Simplified onboarding with Barracuda RMM helps MSP establish track record of success
About Golden West
Golden West Technologies delivers managed security, infrastructure, wide-area networking, and unified communications services to small and medium businesses in western South Dakota. The Rapid City-based company serves state and local governments, banking, healthcare, education, mining, manufacturing and Native American tribal organizations. As Operations Manager Chris Brickey explains, “Our managed services focus gives us a geographic advantage as we can remotely deliver a range of IT and security services to a broad mix of customers across the state without adding physical locations or new staff.”
- Golden West Technologies required a RMM solution that provided simple service delivery and setup to reduce the workload of its technicians.
- Onsite Manager to remotely support all device types within the customer network
- Service Plans to streamline customer onboarding
Golden West chose Barracuda RMM for its:
- Increase technician efficiency, reducing onboarding time by 70 percent
- Grow their customer base without needing to increase staff
- Build their reputation to attract new customers
Through its use of Barracuda RMM, Golden West was able to:
Barracuda's solutions and services prove dependable for MSP's clients
Barracuda RMM gives us the tools to do our day-to-day-management. It has allowed us to be more efficient with the technicians we have and grow our customer base without significantly increasing staff."
Chris Brickey, Operations Manager, Golden West Technologies