Healthcare-Focused MSP Increases Firewall Sales with Subscription-Based Services
- Previous firewall solution regularly missed ransomware threats, causing headaches for the MSP and its customers.
- The previous firewall product Boonya Systems sold didn’t do a good job detecting when a connection was lost, and firmware updates caused crashes and reboots in diagnostic mode. This required a technician to go on-site to manually configure the device and get it back online.
- Lack of interesting demos or reporting made it hard to sell legacy firewall solutions.
By switching to the Barracuda CloudGen Firewall-MSP, Boonya Systems:
- Significantly reduced ransomware reaching customers’ networks.
- Eliminated the failover problems and reduced the need for on-site technician visits.
- Boonya Systems has rapidly expanded its managed firewall business and increased its recurring monthly revenues as a result.
- Detailed monthly reporting makes the Barracuda CloudGen Firewall-MSP an easy sell to highly targeted healthcare providers.
Affordable protection for businesses of all sizes
“The primary firewall we now sell is the Barracuda CloudGen Firewall. Our close rate is approximately 90 percent, and we can’t keep them on the shelf. Our customers like the Hardware-as-a-Service (HaaS) model, which eliminates paying a $2,000 capital expense. It’s an enterprise firewall that’s affordable for a small dental office or 10-person clinic, too.”—Nicole Boon, CEO, Boonya Systems